[Year 12 IT Apps] ITA sample questions revisited

Mark Scott msc at luther.vic.edu.au
Thu May 31 16:00:54 EST 2007

The exam has (almost, I think) already been written.

I'm now looking forward to this exam even more.

I love a good "super tizzy fit". (and yes I am using Access)

Mark Scott
Luther College

"Really, the fundamental, ultimate mystery -- the only thing you need to
know to understand the deepest metaphysical secrets -- is this: that for
every outside there is an inside and for every inside there is an
outside, and although they are different, they go together." Alan Watts