[Year 12 IT Apps] ITA sample questions revisited

Stephen Digby digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu May 31 12:24:43 EST 2007

Queries - combine from any table in the database; select records based on multiple rules, add calculation
fields and summary fields
Searches - work only on a single table (unless you search a query !); and cannot create data.

Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager
mailto: admin at cheltsec.vic.edu.au
Cheltenham Secondary College www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au
Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx: 9555 8617 Mb: 0431-701-028
Today I... No, that wasn't me   Steven Wright