[Year 12 IT Apps] uploads and other stuff..

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Tue May 29 08:33:08 EST 2007

Hi Nick,
to my knowledge, there are currently 2 options you could try:
1. VITTA web site link to 'resources' and
2. The source of this list...Kevorks site.

Other than that, just hang in there, we'll get you help quick as we can when needed.
Cheers.

ps. Weather report..
ABSOLUTELY BUCKETING DOWN IN WESTERN VIC (HORSHAM) right NOW.,, Includes hailstones, lightning, the whole shebang! Its great!!!

Kent Beveridge,
I.T. co-ordinator
St. Brigids Catholic Sec. College
Horsham
email.. kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au

Wishes and Eggs, one you make and one you break!  A bit like promises.....

"This email and any attachments may be confidential.  You must not disclose or use the information in this email if you are not the intended recipient.  If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and all copies.  The School does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free.  The attached files are provided and my only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.  The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of the School."