[Year 12 IT Apps] RE: Rural Rescue Flights feedback..

Mark Scott msc at luther.vic.edu.au
Mon May 28 11:29:30 EST 2007

It's good to see a North Melbourne supporter coming out of the woodwork

Go Tigers

Mark Scott

"Really, the fundamental, ultimate mystery -- the only thing you need to
know to understand the deepest metaphysical secrets -- is this: that for
every outside there is an inside and for every inside there is an
outside, and although they are different, they go together." Alan Watts