[Year 12 IT Apps] images for Rural Rescue Flights...

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun May 27 18:38:46 EST 2007

Kent,

I have some pics of craft and logos that I took during an idle afternoon
last year at the RFDS base in Cairns. I'll post them to my Flickr for you
under a creative commons licence to share and enjoy. In a former life in the
1980's, I was an RFDS volunteer project coordinator, raising funds for a
neonatal transport system in Broome .. back then a digcam would have been
very handy ;-)

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au