[Year 12 IT Apps] VB express installation

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sat May 26 23:19:19 EST 2007

I guess we are lucky that our new routine technician comes from Swinburne
Uni and has a background working with Monash Uni .. both places make good
use of a similar hybrid environment that uses Novell / Linux / Windoze. Say
.. it is worth looking at some of the really cool things you can do on file
servers with vmware technology. :-)

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au