[Year 12 IT Apps] Copyright - Fair Use

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Fri May 25 18:35:35 EST 2007

Yes Mark, this is a very good clip to show off in the classroom.

I used the downloadable mp4 version to show off to my students. Plays really
well with  VLCmedia player and most other portable media devices.

.. all in the name of fair use of course. :-)

Thanks heaps for sharing the link!

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au