[Year 12 IT Apps] VB installs..

Charmaine Taylor tigeroz at alphalink.com.au
Wed May 23 23:26:26 EST 2007

We had trouble installing VB.net express too but my 17 year old student
solved the problem!
Then when he started saving files, we had another problem - the next
time he ran the program, VB.NET locked up. He solved that one too!
He reckons by the end of the year he'll have solved all the problems so
I will have no trouble with it next year after he's gone. Is he an
optimist or what?

Cheers,
Charmaine Taylor
Sunbury Downs College