[Year 12 IT Apps] could we all include our email address?

Attard, Martin P attard.martin.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed May 23 11:58:01 EST 2007

Could all ITApps people using this list include their email address at the e=
nd, it would make it easier to contact individual people that may have speci=
fic questions about their contribution. Thank you

Mr. Martin Attard
Kurunjang Secondary College
email:  attard.martin.p at edumail.vic.gov.au <mailto:attard.martin.p at edumail.v=
ic.gov.au>

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change=
 the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret Mead ____=
lum and Assessment Authority and
http://www.vitta.org.au <http://www.vitta.org.au/> - VITTA Victorian Informa=
tion Technology Teachers Association Inc

Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received=
 in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using=
 attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, dam=
age or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, r=
esulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liabi=
lity is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations=
 or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessari=
ly those of the Department of Education.