[Year 12 IT Apps] RE: Another Outcome2_U3 v1a with questions.

Daniel Stanley Daniel.Stanley at flinders.vic.edu.au
Wed May 23 10:15:35 EST 2007

Thanks for sharing this Kent.
My kids really struggled with the long list of tasks in SAC1.  Your
version of SAC2 steps them through all of the requirements nicely.
I used it as a prac sac example in class this morning.

Look forward to seeing your finished version.

Daniel Stanley
IT Co-ordinator for
Carrum Downs Campus
Flinders Christian Community College