[Year 12 IT Apps] U3O2 Collaboration Tools

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Fri May 18 20:51:17 EST 2007

Hi Jenny.  Either you forgot to add the URL or it's a format my browser
doesn't understand... Greek Orthodox Protocol, perhaps?  :-)

Jenny Bean wrote:
> Hi All
>
> The following website has links to a range of online collaboration tools
> that students could look at to get ideas on what to put in their
> prototype website.
>
> Regards
> Jenny Bean
>
> Head of Technology
>
> Oakleigh Greek Orthodox College

School Phone +613 8520 9000 << new number!
School Fax   +613 9578 9253
kel AT mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

Moderator: IPM Mailing List

"My mother used to say to me,
'In this world you must be O so smart or O so pleasant.'
I recommend pleasant.  You may quote me."  Harvey, 1950.