[Year 12 IT Apps] TOTALLY OT - BUT IN DIRE NEED OF HELP

Graham gales.graham.w at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu May 17 14:13:17 EST 2007

Let me know if you are still stuck ... I have some familiarity with
the software ...a bit rusty though.

Graham Gales
Bright P-12 College
IPM, Science and Maths Teacher
Timetabler/ Daily Organiser
Gifted & Talented Co-ordinator
Heir apparent to the Chief Cook and BottleWasher
Understudy to the general Dogsbody