[Year 12 IT Apps] Front page question

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Thu May 17 15:16:55 EST 2007

Hi Liam, I think we do need to use or at least, demonstrate, some sort of security link because it will clearly demonstrate to the powers that be (VCAA), the concept of teams collaborating, ie restricted groups of individuals communicating electronically. If that sounds like I'm paranoid, yep I am, I landed on the 'Congratulations, you get to be AUDITED' cards this year in the game we are playing. Would prefer the 'collect $1m and retire' cards but someone lost those cards this year.

Kent Beveridge,
I.T. co-ordinator
St. Brigids Catholic Sec. College
Horsham

Wishes and Eggs, one you make and one you break!  A bit like promises.....

"This email and any attachments may be confidential.  You must not disclose or use the information in this email if you are not the intended recipient.  If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and all copies.  The School does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free.  The attached files are provided and my only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.  The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of the School."