[Year 12 IT Apps] IPO query response

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Wed May 16 15:47:38 EST 2007

Hey Caroline,
Input for a website can be take a variety of formats...
  Pictures, Sound files, Textual Input, Mouse clicks on hyperlinks, etc
 Discussion from a forum(contributions to it, not from it), and transfers of data from storage devices such as a USB to the site....

Processing can be..
The locating of these inputs on the site and how they are manipulated, stored, modified etc...

Output could include..
Printed outputs of text, discussion etc and its display on the screen or hardcopy to the printer and, even its transport as email or an attachment to a document.

Hope these ideas help.

Kent Beveridge,
I.T. co-ordinator
St. Brigids Catholic Sec. College
Horsham

Wishes and Eggs, one you make and one you break!  A bit like promises.....

"This email and any attachments may be confidential.  You must not disclose or use the information in this email if you are not the intended recipient.  If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and all copies.  The School does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free.  The attached files are provided and my only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.  The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of the School."