[Year 12 IT Apps] U302 IPO

Carolyn Pimentel carolyn_pimentel at hotmail.com
Wed May 16 14:29:47 EST 2007

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the really helpful articles that are posted to this site.

I am hoping that someone may respond to this question as well.

The requirement for an IPO chart for SAC 2 (I have used the Thomson textbook
one - MLK Car Design) asks for an IPO chart to be created. But I am finding
that this is quite challenging for my students. The first SAC IPO chart was
conceptually easier to explain  'Input' of fields, 'Processing' of queries
and 'Output' of reports. But it isnt so straightforward with website.

Does anyone have an easy, straightforward way of explaining this to students
for the website outcome Hopefully with examples.

Thanks

Carolyn