[Year 12 IT Apps] Another (gulp) virtual team tool...

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Mon May 14 19:00:06 EST 2007

Speaking of virtual team tools, dare I mention Google Translate
as a possibility?

http://translate.google.com/translate_t

e.g. I used Google to translate the first sentence of this email to
French and back to English and got:

"To speak about do the virtual tools of team, dare me mention Google
translate like possibility? "

And our mighty (non-Vandstone) anthem when translated to German and back
results in:

Australians, who let all be pleased us
for us us, are young and freely
have we golden soil and abundance for trouble,
our house by sea are geumgürtet:
Our country has at the gifts of the nature
of the beauty richly abundance
and rarely, in the side of history
each stage progress Australia fair,
in the glad loads leaves then us
lets sing Voraustralien fair.

Ah!  (Wipes tear from eye)

School Phone +613 8520 9000 << new number!
School Fax   +613 9578 9253

Moderator: IPM Mailing List

Doctor - We must all face reality sooner or later.
Dowd   - I wrestled with reality for 35 years, doctor, and I'm happy to
say I won out over it.  ('Harvey', 1950)