[Year 12 IT Apps] Enjoy OS Fiona..

fiona at balmoralhs.vic.edu.au fiona at balmoralhs.vic.edu.au
Fri May 4 14:52:28 EST 2007

Kent I am off to China and Michael, sorry to disappoint it is just good old Carlton Draught.

However it is so clean you only get a hangover when you completely forget yourself and mix it with something else.  Of course I am merely repeating what other people are saying as I would neeevvveerrrrr drink. (hic!)
I guess Michael wont be applying for the job