[Year 12 IT Apps] ICT Week web site.

Adrian Janson jansona at mhs.vic.edu.au
Wed May 2 16:00:06 EST 2007

Thanks Margaret!

The web-site idea is a good one - and it's really ideas like this that we
want so that we can build ICT week up into an event that celebrates ICT
education in as many ways as possible.

Cheers,
Adrian

Adrian Janson
VITTA President
Director of ICT
Melbourne High School
Forrest Hill, South Yarra
p: (03) 9826 0711
f: (03) 9826 8767
e: jansona at mhs.vic.edu.au
www.mhs.vic.edu.au

IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received
in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using
attachments, check them for viruses and defects.  Regardless of any loss,
damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or
not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our
liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any
representations or opinions expressed in this email are those of the
individual sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of Education
& Training.