[Year 12 IT Apps] ITA report comment banks

Kevork Krozian Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Thu Jun 14 14:49:59 EST 2007

Hi Folks,

 If we want to set up a comment database "swap meet" I can post them
for you on the reporting site behind a password.
Donors can email me directly at kevork at edulists.com.au

Keep well
Kevork

>>> kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au 14/06/2007 1:15 pm >>>
I'd be interested in comment bank data too for years 7-12 IT. One
hitch, I'll need them in 'word readable' form, as my school uses a
'non-markbook' program..ie please not in .cdb format
I have created my own so far but they are limited and any others would
be appreciated.
KB.

Kent Beveridge,
I.T. co-ordinator
St. Brigids Catholic Sec. College
Horsham
email.. kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au

Wishes and Eggs, one you make and one you break!  A bit like
promises.....

"This email and any attachments may be confidential.  You must not
disclose or use the information in this email if you are not the
intended recipient.  If you have received this email in error, please
notify us immediately and delete the email and all copies.  The School
does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free.  The attached
files are provided and my only be used on the basis that the user
assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting
directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether
caused by the negligence of the sender or not.  The content and opinions
in this email are not necessarily those of the School."