[Year 12 IT Apps] U4-O1 (Task 3) PLEASE EXCUSE BIGGISH ATTACHMENT

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Tue Jun 12 12:42:31 EST 2007

A flowchart sounds like a logical tool to me.  Just remember the second
part of the requirement - you also need to "evaluate the effectiveness
of these strategies" which might be hard in a traditional flowchart.

Perhaps the decisions and actions can be numbered, and an addendum can
discuss each strategy used by referring to its number?

I'm thinking of using Inspiration., something along the lines of the
picture attached...  I was guessing what the study design wanted, but
this approach seemed reasonable and useful to me.

I may, however, be wrong!

Cheers
MArk

Litsa Tzelepis wrote:
> good morning,
>
> just a quick question if anyone can help, and sorry if it's already been
> answered. ignore me if it has.
>
> would it be too simple to use a flowchart for the "decisons made and
> actions taken" part of the outcome?
>
> thank-you :)
>
> -----
> Litsa Tzelepis
> Mount St. Joseph Girls' College
> Learning Team Leader of Technology
> htzelepis at msj.melb.catholic.edu.au
> <mailto:htzelepis at msj.melb.catholic.edu.au>
> Curriculum and Assessment Authority and
> http://www.vitta.org.au <http://www.vitta.org.au> - VITTA Victorian
> believed to be clean.

Direct line: 8520 9085
School Phone +613 8520 9000
School Fax   +613 9578 9253
kel AT mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

Moderator: ITA Mailing List

"My mother used to say to me,
'In this world you must be O so smart or O so pleasant.'
I recommend pleasant.  You may quote me."  Harvey, 1950.