[Year 12 IT Apps] Useful Web articles for VCE students

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 22:59:48 EST 2007

Thanks Geoff some good parts although there are a couple of broken links and
I did spot some rather odd advice. One page raised my eyebrows when it
cautioned users about the legality of deep linking. This is nothing other
that the current popular practice of creating a hyper-link to a page on a
website instead of the home page. There is a nice, up-to-date discussion
about it on Wikipedia at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_linking

I think we can safely file the legal objections to deep-linking a small
round filing cabinet, perhaps next to the legal
disclaimers<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disclaimer>imposed on user
e-mail messages.

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au