[Year 12 IT Apps] FW: VELS and semester reporting - please advise

WEIR Andrew WEIR at thomascarr.vic.edu.au
Thu Jun 7 11:28:01 EST 2007

Below is an answer i received from one of the more experienced VELS
people at the school it seems to match some of the answers already
mentioned

Andrew Weir
VK3HFT
Information Technology Coordinator
Intranet Manager
Thomas Carr College
35 Thomas Carr Drive
Tarneit
3024
Phone 97484 466
Fax 9748 4388

There is no place like 127.0.0.1

Disclaimer: This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential. You
must not disclose or use the information in this e-mail if you are not
the intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify Thomas Carr College on 03 9748 4466 immediately and delete
the e-mail and all copies. Thomas Carr College does not guarantee that
this e-mail is virus or error free. The attached files are provided and
may only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility
for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly
from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of
the sender or not. Any views expressed in this e-mail are the views of
the individual sending the message, and do not necessarily reflect the
views held by Thomas Carr College.