[Year 12 IT Apps] Unit 4 Outcome 1 Task 3

Lappin, Jason M lappin.jason.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Jun 7 07:07:34 EST 2007

Hi list. Sorry for the off topic post.
I was wondering if there were any markbook comment database gurus out there=
 who might have a quick guide that I can give to my staff. It can be very ba=
sic as some of them have no idea how to set up a database.
Once again, sorry for the off topic post.
Cheers
Jason Lappin
A&R coordinator
Rutherglen High School.