[Year 12 IT Apps] OFF TOPIC - Markbook Comment Bank

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Tue Jun 5 13:11:35 EST 2007

Hi Folks,

 Just redirecting this to the Reporing Mailing List (
reporting at edulists.com.au ).
  A few comment databases were uploaded due to the generous donation of
some of our colleagues.
  I am about to upload my VELS compliant Yr 8 IT database. Here it is if
it is any use to anyone else.

Best Wishes

> I have created a VITTA folder where comment banks can be uploaded and
> shared. I have a small collection here that I should get around to adding
> ..
>      http://www.vit
> ta.org.au/resources/list.php?folder_id=155<http://www.vitta.org.au/resources/list.php?folder_id=155>
>
> Regards Roland
>
> On 05/06/07, Clare, Ian J <Clare.Ian.J at edumail.vic.gov.au> wrote:
>>
>>  Looking for help if I can. I am the report co-ordinator and our Art
>> teacher has been off most of the term. The CRTs have to write the
>> reports. I
>> was wondering if there are any kind souls out there who are willing to
>> share
>> a MarkBook comment bank for art  - especially if it cover the VELS
>> progression points.
>>

>> Thanks in advance.
>>

>> *Ian Clare*
>>
>> Information Technology Teacher
>>
>> *Casterton** Secondary College*
>>
>> Ph   03 5581 1588 Fax 03 5581 1518
>>
>> clare.ian.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
>>

>> *Important - *This email and any attachments may be confidential. If
>> received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before
>> opening
>> or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of
>> any
>> loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the
>> sender
>> or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached
>> files
>> our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any
>> representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual
>> sender,
>> and not necessarily those of the Department of Education.
>> Authority and
>>  http://www.vitta.org.au - VITTA Victorian Information Technology
>> Teachers
>> Association Inc

> http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au

> change
> the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret Mead

Kevork Krozian
Mailing List Administrator
kevork at edulists.com.au
www.edulists.com.au