[Year 12 IT Apps] VCAA sample ITA exam questions -some suggestedanswers

Christophersen, Paula P christophersen.paula.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Jun 1 18:42:23 EST 2007

Hi Janet and colleagues

The examination criteria is in the Assessment Handbook, and it is on page 32=
. The advice about weighting is in the Advice section of the Sample Exam Que=
stions on the VCAA website. In this study design, as in previous ones, each=
 unit is equally weighted, however, in this study design, the weighting of e=
ach outcome is the same as it is for school-assessed coursework purposes.

Regards
Paula C