[Year 12 IT Apps] VCAA sample ITA exam questions - some suggestedanswers

Bane, Janet A bane.janet.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Jun 1 16:29:44 EST 2007

Oh Mark, you are a legend.

Does anyone know if specific exam criteria have been set yet?  I have looked=
 in the study design (p35) and it just says that all the key knowledge and s=
kills in units 3 & 4 are examinable.  Last study design we actually had a li=
st of 5 areas  which made it easier to manage the revision.  And there was s=
ome indication as to which areas were worth more marks than others.  I can't=
 seem to  find it in the assessment guide either.   (my kingdom for an INDEX=
!!!!!!! )

getting hot and bothered,

Janet Bane
Patterson River SC