[Year 12 IT Apps] duration of SACS

margaret.lawson at konstantkaos.net margaret.lawson at konstantkaos.net
Tue Jul 31 14:33:09 EST 2007

We are allowing two class weeks for the SAC and we give the kids just over
a week for the prac sac. The difference with the prac SAC is that the kids
can do a chunk at home or concentrate on their weaknesses. There is
exchanging of solutions and a worked sample solution for the kids to
reference.

I don't think that you need to spend two weeks doing a Practice SAC.

:)

Margaret