[Year 12 IT Apps] Macros in Excel

Robyn Dunn robyn at camhigh.vic.edu.au
Fri Jul 27 14:07:19 EST 2007

We are also a govt school and have edumail. My TSSP says we can't have Outlook because we would all have to maintain our individual profiles which we would find too complicated to manage. Is he spinning me a line? What has edumail got to do with outlook?

Ms Robyn Dunn
ICT Co-Ordinator
Camberwell High School
email: du at camhigh.vic.edu.au
phone: 98360555
fax: 98360194
Please consider carefully before printing this email.

>>> Bane, Janet A<bane.janet.a at edumail.vic.gov.au> 27/07/2007 12:06 pm >>>
HI Trish,

We are a government school so we use Edumail and therefore MS Outlook.  I will try and upload it to the vitta site on Monday (I am not at school today so I can't access my school network drive).  Maybe that will help solve the problem.

regards,

Janet Bane
Patterson River SC

  _____