[Year 12 IT Apps] Exam preparation

Antonia Caridi ACaridi at sac.vic.edu.au
Thu Jul 26 07:51:02 EST 2007

HI Janet and others, if you and/or your students would like to attend
Exam Prep sessions go to
 http://www.vitta.org.au/calendar/?day=19&month=8&year=2007.

You should also receive a flyer at schools from VITTA.

Antonia

Antonia Caridi
Sacre Coeur
172 Burke Road
Glen Iris 3146
Telephone 9885 4501
Fax 9885 5936

>>> "Bane, Janet A" <bane.janet.a at edumail.vic.gov.au> 25/07/2007 3:28
PM >>>
Hi Antonia,

I haven't heard about the lectures on the Exam yet, so if you wouldn't
mind, could you possibly post the details on the list?  (time, date,
location, cost, how to register etc.)

many thanks

Janet Bane
Patterson River SC