[Year 12 IT Apps] Excel resource

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Wed Jul 25 12:43:13 EST 2007

Hi Bill.

My point was that I have NO commercial interest in Greg Bowden's
resources.  I just think it's a jolly good teaching tool.

And the stuff in which I _do_ have a commercial interest I would never
flog in this venue.

Bill Turner wrote:
> Mark,
>
> You contribute a MAMMOTH amount of free material to this forum, especially
> your IT pages at McKinnon. We are all greatly indebted to you.
>
> You have every right to produce a commercial product as well. Every worker
> deserves his wages.
>
> Bill

Direct line: 8520 9085
School Phone +613 8520 9000
School Fax   +613 9578 9253
kel AT mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

Moderator: ITA Mailing List

"My mother used to say to me,
'In this world you must be O so smart or O so pleasant.'
I recommend pleasant.  You may quote me."  Harvey, 1950.