[Year 12 IT Apps] Yr 12 ITA - Task 2 - Documentation

margaret.lawson at konstantkaos.net margaret.lawson at konstantkaos.net
Tue Jul 24 09:53:23 EST 2007

How is everyone approaching this part of the task?
As a community of teachers - what would our minimum expectations be for this.

Yes, I have read through the Study Design the Assessment Guide and
everything I can get my hands on, and every time I speak to a collegue I
am getting *another* interpretation of how people are going about "Task
2".

The Assessment Handbook says "select and use multimedia authoring or web
authoring software functions" and then it goes on to say in the
performance indicator section "highly developed skills in the use of
multimedia or web authoring software  ..." -  so what are people using? is
anyone doing multimedia as an option for this?

We always do a practice SAC for each SAC so that students are not given
any surprises. We are comfortable with our approach for Task 3 for this
Outcome but there are too many grey areas for Task 2. Feedback?

Regards

Margaret