[Year 12 IT Apps] Hi Maggie, and a general Unit 2 Planning request

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Tue Jul 17 16:15:05 EST 2007

Hi Maggie,
Netbus and Backoriface, I havent heard about them for 5 years until you just mentioned them again, ahhh the good old days....(NO, I'm not OLD!, just a bit wiser...well most times anyway)...

On the topic of Unit 2 stuff, I wonder if anyone has a plan of their teaching routine for this second semester that they might share? I'm in the throes of developing one presently and would be interested to compare notes.
I plan to do outcome 2, 1, 3 in that order to give me time for a learning curve with some of the programming stuff.
Still contemplating over JavaScript vs HTML vs VB6 for the programming bit...using the Nelson text here...
The RussellBoyle stuff looks attractive..I used the HTML beginner course and it went well....The w3schools.com site looks like it might get a look in too. TOO many choices, better than not enough!
AAHHHH I think I'm about to explode!!
hmmm
KB.
              Kent Beveridge,
I.T. co-ordinator
St. Brigids Catholic Sec. College
Horsham
email.. kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au

Wishes and Eggs, one you make and one you break!  A bit like promises.....

"This email and any attachments may be confidential.  You must not disclose or use the information in this email if you are not the intended recipient.  If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and all copies.  The School does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free.  The attached files are provided and my only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.  The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of the School."