[Year 12 IT Apps] Back in Oz after time away

murch at tpg.com.au murch at tpg.com.au
Sun Jul 15 17:19:55 EST 2007

Good to have you back, Keith. I am still wading through the waters and have been on a steep
learning curve learning MS Access(which I have always managed to avoid in the past) and
Dreamweaver and survived. Lucky I have a couple of really good kids in my class who are quick
to work things out and have therefore taught me a lot. This list continues to be so valuable. At
least I feel comfortable with excel so hope second semester is less stressful. Next year will be
much easier, I am sure. It was good just having 2 sacs last semester.
Anne Mirtshin
Hawkesdale P12 College