[Year 12 IT Apps] Study Scores

Judee Hobbs judee.hobbs at lowanna.vic.edu.au
Wed Dec 19 10:25:02 EST 2007

Also delighted with my results - each student did the best possible they
could and I got my first 45

>From memory

1 x 45

3 x 38

2 x 36

1 x 34

2 x 32

1 x 29

3 x 26

1 x 20 (girl who did nothing but attended and did nothing and I nearly
failed, but worked at the last minute)

Judee Forscutt-Hobbs

Lowanna College

  _____