[Year 12 IT Apps] Goodbye, Farewell, Adios!

Meadows, Roslyn M Meadows.Roslyn.M at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Dec 18 19:07:45 EST 2007

Dear Keith - Having been "out of the loop" so to speak, since before the
weekend, please forgive my late entry to add my own good wishes to those
from many others on this list.

You have obviously touched so many who regularly visit the lists, with
your helpful comments and contributions, your encouragement and praise
for others, your tireless and youthful energy (yes youthful!!) and your
devotion to your craft. I am sure that you are what many of us aspire to
be and your mark will be left indelibly on the edulists and the VITTA
website. The hundreds (thousands?) of students you taught over the years
are indeed privileged to have had you play a role in their education, as
indeed are many of us on these lists.

Please feel free to drop in when you can, even if it is just to send us
a link to your latest travel pics on flickr!

Congratulations on your retirement, and enjoy your travels!

All the best
And many many thanks
Ros

Roslyn Meadows
ICT Coordinator
Head of Assessment and Reporting
Bentleigh Secondary College | 9579 1044 | 0412 614 062