[Year 12 IT Apps] Study Scores

Jock Garnsworthy ga at willihigh.vic.edu.au
Tue Dec 18 17:01:35 EST 2007

Hi Michael,
I taught at Cobram in the late 70's. (Say hi to Laurie Meehan for me)
Wow! how things have changed ............

........ Although I do remember having to walk into the Principal's office
and sign to collect the pay cheque and if you were away with a certificate,
the cheque wasn't there until you produced proof
 of absence.

At Williamstown High all staff are given a copy of their own class results.
Happy to mention my top score after 15 years teaching IPM / ITA (47).
Another student with 40 then 8 students in the 30s.
Pleased with that I must admit.
Next year only 7 ITA students but 26 Year 11 Unit 1 & 2 IT students. Let's
hope I don't turn them off and they sign up the year after.

Have a great and well-earned break everyone and a collective thanks for all
those wonderful contributors during the year.

Cheers,

Jock
Jock Garnsworthy
Pasco St.