[Year 12 Its] OT - Final (Term 4) meeting of PCEDUG (you're all invited)

Missen, Stephen J Missen.Stephen.J at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sun Oct 29 13:45:25 EST 2006

Hi all (apologies for any cross-postings)

The final/Term 4 PCEDUG meeting will be held at Westall Secondary College (8=
8 Rosebank Avenue CLAYTON SOUTH - Melway 79G6 - see attached map) on Thursda=
y 9th November commencing at 4:30pm (light refreshments from 4:15pm). Sorry=
 about the late notice.

The main focus of the meeting is on 'Networking infrastructure design &/or t=
rouble shooting'  and will be provided with the help of input from people re=
presenting three companies (Espire IT - Paul Watson, ASI Solutions & Command=
er Systems). The people presenting and answering our questions include syste=
ms engineers/designers & sales people. Come along with your questions about=
 networking infrastructure and design including hardware, test & management=
 software, VOIP telephony and any other related issues.

Our host, Roland Gesthuizen (ICT Manager) and his team may also do a brief '=
show and tell' in relation to the Westall Secondary College curriculum netwo=
rk if time allows.

I am expecting that Clarky (Ian Clark) will do his usual punchy & humorous '=
Update on the World of IT' spot as part of the meeting.
After the meeting we will be adjourning to La Porchetta in Clayton (125 Cari=
nish Rd - see attached map) which is just  5 mins or so from the school (fro=
m about 7:00pm onwards) for some eats & drinks for those that would like to=
 stay on.

Thanks to Roland GESTHUIZEN, Ian CLARK and the representatives from Espire I=
T (Paul Watson), Commander Systems & ASI Solutions for their preparedness to=
 contribute to this meeting.

Please email me, Steve MISSEN (missen.stephen.j at edumail.vic.gov.au <mailto:m=
issen.stephen.j at edumail.vic.gov.au> ) by Tuesday November 7th (yes, Cup Day)=
 if you plan to attend so that we can adequately provide refreshments for th=
e number attending.

Cheers

Steve MISSEN
ICT Manager
Croydon Secondary College
Croydon Road
CROYDON  VIC  AUSTRALIA 3136
Phone (03) 9725 8277
Fax (03) 9723 6375
Mobile 0412 712 097

Important -=0A=
This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, pl=
ease contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments c=
heck them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequ=
ence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting direc=
tly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limite=
d to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions e=
xpressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of th=
e Department of Education & Training.