[Year 12 Its] VET IT teacher required Geelong

Roger Peedle rpeedle at primus.com.au
Sat Nov 25 12:39:42 EST 2006

Hi

Am resubmitting this message as it did not seem to go thropugh last
time? Sorry if you did receeive this a few days ago.

Corio Bay Senior College  (Geelong) is looking to employ a person to
take VET IT.
The college has run the course for the past few years but our current
teacher will be unable to take the course next year.

We run VET IT on Wednesday afternoons. Students studying  VET IT come
from our own school and a number of  schools that take part in our VET
cluster. We have excellent facilities and and the majority of our
students are aged between 16-19 years.

For more information contact Roger Peedle Corio bay Senior College.
  03 5275 1158 or email.  peedle.roger.r at edumail.vic.gov.au

Regards

Roger Peedle   IT Manager    Corio Bay Senior College