[Year 12 Its] VCAA CD ROM: Implementing VCE IT

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Nov 23 13:08:12 EST 2006

Stephen Digby wrote:

> Does this mean that the assessment handbook is NOT mandatory ??? i.e. I
> can interpret the study design's assessment advice on my own ??

Well, the section is called "IT assessment _advice_" and the performance
descriptor paragraph does say "The following descriptors provide _a
guide_ to the standards expected when setting and marking assessment
tasks" so... yes.  As I read it, you are guided by the assessment
advice, but instructed by the study design.

;-)

> Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager
> mailto:admin at cheltsec.vic.edu.au
> Cheltenham Secondary College www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au
> <http://www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au/> Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx: 9555 8617

Manager - Information Systems
McKinnon Secondary College
Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085
School Phone +613 8520 9000 << new number!
School Fax   +613 9578 9253

IT Lecture notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IPM Mailing List