[Year 12 Its] pilot is semiparallele

Meadows, Roslyn M Meadows.Roslyn.M at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Nov 14 16:56:05 EST 2006

Oh sorry Robert - didn't realise you were marking the IPM - thought you were=
 doing the IS exam.

Over 50% of my home email is spam and that's just the optusnet report and do=
es not include the stuff that still gets through to me which I then mark as=
 spam and block. That is around 250 - 300 per month! Rather boring.

Ros Meadows
Lauriston Girls School
meadowsro at lauriston.vic.edu.au <mailto:meadowsro at lauriston.vic.edu.au>
meadows.roslyn.m at edumail.vic.gov.au

Home computers are being called upon to perform many new functions, includin=
g the consumption of homework formerly eaten by the dog.
Doug Larson