[Year 12 Its] pilot is semiparallele

Meadows, Roslyn M Meadows.Roslyn.M at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Nov 14 15:58:34 EST 2006

You got through in the end Robert. How do you know if you are being blocked=
 by spamcop (an email?)

I must say the edulists are not very active today (as compared to yesterday=
 when I had over 35 emails, today I have had 3) Is everyone asleep?

Do you think pilot with a reasonable explanation would be acceptable for the=
 IPM exam ? Given that they explain their reasoning well enough.

Ros Meadows
Lauriston Girls School
meadowsro at lauriston.vic.edu.au <mailto:meadowsro at lauriston.vic.edu.au>
meadows.roslyn.m at edumail.vic.gov.au

Home computers are being called upon to perform many new functions, includin=
g the consumption of homework formerly eaten by the dog.
Doug Larson