[Year 12 Its] 2006 Info Sys Q1.

Muscat, Laurie J Muscat.Laurie.J at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Nov 10 12:09:21 EST 2006

Hi.

My blokes got a little confused on Q1. I reckon it should be Transaction pro=
cessing system..

>From Barnes....Transaction Processing system is not mentioned (or I missed i=
t)....bit Fitzpatrick & Co. mention it.

Also the question regarding the logging of faults in the case study...sorry=
 dunno the Question number..don't have it with me...I read it as it fails be=
cause it logged to faults in the first month (was it may??), and it fails th=
e second because the temp high limit was exceeded. I did not take the questi=
on literally...

thanks

:-)

Laurie Muscat.
IT Teacher
Bellarine Secondary College.
Drysdale Campus.
Peninsula Drv
3222
Victoria
T 03 95251 9040
muscat.laurie.j at edumail.vic.gov.au

Important -=0A=
This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, pl=
ease contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments c=
heck them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequ=
ence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting direc=
tly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limite=
d to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions e=
xpressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of th=
e Department of Education & Training.