[Year 12 Its] New kid on the block

Adrian Janson jansona at mhs.vic.edu.au
Fri Nov 10 11:50:37 EST 2006

Hi Mark,

Great to have you on board - does this mean that we can count on some MK
suggested solutions? ;)

My students had queries about A2b) in the same way as you have pointed
out.... my hope is that the examiners will accept both options.  Especially
as B10a) is basically the same question but this time referring to a 'WAN'.

B13 - I believe the fact that both systems (in this case) would be basically
impossible to run at the same time, is a point that the students should
make.

B17 - I feel that Objective 2 and 3 are not mutually exclusive.  They are
objectives - and may not be met in practice.  However - the wording is a
little ambiguous 'No more than 2 errors in a month will be recorded'.....
Does this mean that there will be no more than 2 errors in a month, or that
there can be more as long as you only RECORD 2.

Cheers,
Adrian