[Year 12 Its] Fwd: Essential Software Development Teacher Resources

Kevork Krozian Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Wed Nov 8 12:51:44 EST 2006

Hi Folks,

  A textbook update for your information .

Best Wishes

Kevork Krozian
IT Manager , Forest Hill College
k.krozian at fhc.vic.edu.au
http://www.fhc.vic.edu.au
Mobile: 0419 356 034

>>> Simone Foran <sforan at cambridge.edu.au> 11/08/06 09:49am >>>
Dear Kevork

Our new text book, Essential Software Development is now in schools and many schools have selected it as their student text for next year.    Written by David Dawson and Adrian Janson, Essential Software Development follows the new VCE study design faithfully and in depth, with clear explanations, engaging activities and solid exam preparation.

This email is to alert you that the supporting teacher website is now available at www.cambridge.edu.au/education/softdev/

Teachers can now access answers to the questions in the text, as well as outcomes grids for both Victoria and NSW.  Aditional assessment tasks and chapter tests will be available on the website shortly.

Some of the material on the website is password protected.  If you have booklisted Essential Software Development for your students for next year, please call or email us to obtain the user name and password.

Kind regards

Bronwyn Coburn
Sales Manager - Victoria
Cambridge University Press
477 Williamstown Road, Port Melbourne 3207
ph:        03 8671 1415
mob:    0407 540 402
fax:       9676 9955
email:  bcoburn at cambridge.edu.au

If you wish to be removed from our mailing list please reply with ''remove'' in the subject line.