[Year 12 Its] VB.net student book

Adrian Janson jansona at bigpond.net.au
Sun May 28 22:09:07 EST 2006

Hi Frank,

I have preview files on my site that you can download, so check them out and
let me know if you have any questions or queries (thank you Frank Russo for
the recommendation!)  I have also just set up a new forum on my site to
support the book and VB.Net (amongst other languages in general)..

Cheers,

Adrian

  _____