[Year 12 Its] VB.net student book

Frank Merlino frankm at sjc.vic.edu.au
Sun May 28 17:57:14 EST 2006

Dear IS Teacher,
I have recently downloaded VB.net Express.
I would like to know if anyone has found or is using a book on vb.bnet with their students.
I would like to introduce it to a semester unit on programming, initially intended to sue VB 6, in years 9/10.
I am thinking of using VB.net in IS next year and I thought this would be a good way of getting into it. However, the students need reference materials, and I am "sick" of always creating my own notes....!1

Regards,

Frank Merlino
Technology (IT and Systems) Co-ordinator
Web Site Manager
St. Joseph's College
135 Aphrasia St, Newtown
Geelong, Victoria, Australia, 3219