[Year 12 Its] Using arrays in Visual Basic.Net

gavin at vitta.org.au gavin at vitta.org.au
Tue May 9 10:22:43 EST 2006

Hello Mae,

There are a wealth of good tutorial sites out on the web. One such site is:

http://www.hello-world.com/vbn/index.php

This has step-by-step tutorials for many topics, including creating and
using arrays in VB.NET. The online MSDN help that ships with Visual Basic
is also quite useful, if a little too experienced programmer-orientated at
times.

VITTA also published a resource that you may find useful - the Visual
Basic.NET resource kit. You can find out more about this resource from the
VITTA website - http://www.vitta.org.au/pubs/vbnet.php .

Hope this helps!

Cheers

Gavin Ballard