[Year 12 Its] Staffing for IT Support/Technician Team

Stephen Digby digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri May 5 13:05:11 EST 2006

Our ratio(n) of staff is:
1 FT tech support - can get fantastic staff for 40K and above Paid from school abd direct DE&T salary allocation)
1 0.4 PT expert with higher expertise in networking protocols and DE&T admin servers
10 servers 250 desktops computers 100 notebooks of staff

Barely adequate (i.e. developmental efforts are continually compromsed by "maintenance" and "help desk" requests

Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Cheltenham Secondary College www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx: 9555 8617

I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat. - Winston Churchill