[Year 12 Its] Fwd: Re: Essential Software Development

Kevork Krozian Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Fri May 5 11:34:00 EST 2006

Hi Folks,

   The following was received to inform teachers of the availability of upcoming text books and resources for the new Study Design.
I think the offer of the sample pages is a great one for those contemplating next year's courses.

Best Wishes

Kevork Krozian
IT Manager , Forest Hill College
k.krozian at fhc.vic.edu.au
http://www.fhc.vic.edu.au
Mobile: 0419 356 034

>>> Donalee Weis <dweis at cambridge.org> 05/05/06 11:15am >>>
Kevork,

Cambridge University Press is publishing a new text for VCE Units 3&4
Software Development:

Essential Software Development
Authors: David Dawson and Adrian Janson
ISBN: 0521689309
Price: $52.95
The student text will be supported by a free teacher website.

We are more than happy to supply sample pages:
Contact Bronwyn Coburn at Cambridge University Press on 8671 1415

Further information is available at:
http://www.cambridge.edu.au/Education/Secondary/Product.asp?SubjectID=35&ProductID=102016

We will also be publishing Cambridge Checkpoints VCE study guides for both
IT Units 3&4 courses:

IT Applications
Colin Potts
$26.00

Software Development
David Dawson and Andrew Meyenn
$24.00

These will be available for booklisting in 2007.

Kevork, I'm happy to supply any further information about the Essential
Software Development student text or the Checkpoints study guides.
thanks for your help
Donalee

Donalee Weis
Education Marketing Manager