[Year 12 Its] Improving the status of VCE IT subjects

margaret.lawson at konstantkaos.net margaret.lawson at konstantkaos.net
Fri Jul 7 23:26:27 EST 2006

Hey Jack

You make some relevant points, and having just finished the
re-acceditation process for IS and IPM for 2007, it might be wise to file
this away until the next process begins for future reference.

It might be just me, but I make my IS kids work for their marks. I would
not consider the curriculum I deliver a bludge, but it might just be the
way that I interprete the current study design ....

But before I start to respond to your yearning for a more mathematically
challenging IS Syllabus ... what school are you from?
It isn't listed in your LavaLife bio? (However, I was impressed with the
quality of the sexy singles)

:)

Margaret
(From St. Michael's)

PS.  I might add a note of caution, there has been Gin present this
evening ...